PC Tech Repair
Today I had to repair my daughter's "crashed" pc. She runs Windows 8. On start up, the screen would display message "selected boot image did not authenticate". I googled this notice. In the end, I finally repaired the problem by:
1) Holding down F9 then pressing ON button.
2) When message (I forgot what it was) at the bottom left of screen came on, I pressed F10.
3) You need to DISABLE security boot and ENABLE legacy boot and save changes and exit.
4) When restarting again, I did the F9 thing again. This time when message came on, I tapped
5) That's when I got to the system repair option (along with other options). I selected total
system repair, even though it meant wiping everything out and regaining default status on